Monday, April 4, 2011

NEXT!

While spraining my ankle wasn't the best way to run half the race, it's quick recovery made me realize that exercise is really helping strengthen my body... and with that... I registered for the Philadelphia Half Marathon on November 20th! I have 6 months to train so it should be a little better than trying to squeeze training into two good weeks in the winter.

Also, I'm going to run this race to raise money for Cancer Research... although I haven't chosen which organization to donate it to yet. But expect to see more information about how you can donate coming soon!

So, who is with me?? The Philly course is a lot less hilly than DC and I really enjoyed running through parts of Philly I hadn't been to before... register before April 15th for the cheapest prices!!

www.philadelphiamarathon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment