Wednesday, March 16, 2011

5 in 53

Today was one of those days where I just couldn't get myself going... and had so much to get done before I could lace up the sneaks and hit the trail... but I was determined to run... determined to run the entire 5 miles even if i wound up snapping something and falling into the river... I was determined... and that determination turned into a FANTASTIC run for me... 5 miles in 53 minutes, that's one minute better than last week... now I realize I need to hit 13.1 miles, and so perhaps you're wondering why with 9 days left I'm so happy to have run 5 miles... good question... but the fact is, I did it, i ran, I didn't die, i didn't fall down... I pushed through the pain.... will i be able to push through the pain next saturday?? DARN RIGHT.... besides, apparently there are some FANTASMIC cookies at the finish line... and I so want to wear my medal all day :)

Marathon Fresh Scent Test 5: FAIL... hmm not a good sign...

accidentally ate a tootsie roll today... meh... it didnt kill me...

No comments:

Post a Comment