Tuesday, March 22, 2011

T-minus pringles and milkshake

Ok so for some reason the depression got to win today and caused me to fall off the healthy eating wagon... Dill Pickle flavored Pringles... Mozzarella sticks and marinara flavored pringles... and a black cherry milkshake... someone shoot me because i think i just reversed three months of training in less than 30 minutes...

So tomorrow is the last day to train before I rest my legs for the half mar... yup... well today it was 82 degrees... probably about 40 degrees warmer than it will be on Saturday.... definitely didnt lace up the running shoes... but tomorrow i need to run... just to run... just to remember how... and maybe decide which socks to wear... i dont want my feet to be too cold or too hot...

oh and i need to set my ipod playlist... and pack my suitcase

and get good sleep :)

I started the day with Organic Oats, Craisins, and Apples... it held me over until my horrid pringles bash.... hopefully the weather and my tummy will cooperate tomorrow for a little jog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment