Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ten days....

With the National Half Marathon ten days away, I fear I am not at my best due to lack of training... due to lack of motivation to run in the winter... and just excuse after excuse...

but I'm not a quitter.. and I know that I can do this... I did it once before... so I have one week left to get my train on before I need to rest my body for the 13.1miles of torture...

Marathon Fresh Scent continues to win, so that's one less distraction... I have a spybelt for holding the goodies... I'll be staying in a nice hotel with one of my besties... I have my ipod (but not my playlist yet) and hopefully by the end of the week I'll be a little clearer about "stuff"...

so with the full awareness that my brain will be on a million other things if I let it, I'm going to try to get over the mental hurdles I have placed before me and train like it's all I have to live for...

Any recommendations for songs that keep you going when you want to give up??

No comments:

Post a Comment